Join ReedGroup’s Compliance Team for its complimentary quarterly absence, disability, and accommodation webinar. This quick and informational session will ensure you are up to date on the latest developments in laws, regulations, and cases affecting employers across the nation. Learn about:
- The latest in federal, state, and municipal leave laws, including the final New York Paid Family Leave Regulations, a new Paid Family Leave law in Washington state, and new pregnancy accommodation laws in Massachusetts and Connecticut, plus more;
- The latest on EEOC and DOL actions, including a discussion of the potential amendment, delay, and/or withdrawal of the changes to the ERISA regulations;
- A discussion of recent court decisions including cases that raise the following:
- May an employer’s policy include maximum leave language?
- What is the definition of disabled from ‘any occupation’ under a disability policy?
- When is giving FMLA notice considered ‘as soon as practicable?
- What timeframe qualifies as a ‘timely decision’ under ERISA?
- Can an employer terminate an employee who, based on Facebook posts, appears to be abusing FMLA ?
- And more!
Registration is free and the webinar will be recorded. Register even if you can’t attend the actual session and we will send you a copy of the recording to review at your convenience.Register Here for the Free Webinar
Thursday, August 24, 2017
10:00 AM Mountain Standard Time (Denver) – 1 Hour